• Dissemination of information through conferences, media programs and project development;
• Mobilizing community resources and channeling them towards identified community needs;
• Facilitating active involvement of community members and public administration;
• Generating partnerships and collaboration with local leaders and community members for collective problem solving;
• Developing and assisting with CIDO’s website and information outlets
• Capacity building and training of professional staff;
• Creation of educational materials and tools;
• Exchange of good practices and knowledge;
• Training mobilities for youth and adults;
• Development based on civil society;
• Exchange of good practices with other continents;
• Trainings focused on EU neighboring countries.
Matthew Greenley has spent the last 2 years working in the field of sustainable development and now coordinates this department.