THE MAIN ACTIVITIES OF CIOS
• Project management;
• Development of institutional capacity;
• Awareness and Training;
• Formulate strategies and development plans;
• Promote public-private partnerships;
• Public information campaigns.
• Fundamental and applied scientific research in social sciences, economic, environmental and natural sciences, including evaluation of environmentally acceptable technologies and industrial;
• Applications think-tank;
• Development and implementation of projects;
• Human resources development and social and human capital;
• The organization of workshops, seminars, roundtables, forums;
• Educational and training activities.
• Local authorities;
• Non-governmental organizations;
• Private enterprises and business communities;
• Youth Groups;
• Scientific and academic community;
• Trade unions and professional associations.